Welcome to TV/TIP - Home
TriValley Teacher Induction Project (TV/TIP) is a consortium including Dublin, Livermore Valley Joint, Pleasanton Unified, Sunol Glen, and Castro Valley School districts. Participating teachers in the Induction Program experience enhanced professional growth and development building upon their teacher preparation program by participating in a rich and thoughtful induction process. Participating Teachers engage in reflective conversations with experienced Coaches and chart their own progress through the continuum of skills, knowledge, and abilities aligned to the California Standards for the Teaching Profession and State adopted academic student content standards.
Welcome Letter from the TV/TIP Director...
TV/TIP Benefits ...
- Collaboration with highly qualified teacher leader Coach
- Fulfillment of Induction requirements for a Clear Credential
- Opportunity to attend professional development workshops
- Opportunity to earn College Credit
Advancement of instructional practices and assessment strategies
TV/TIP Participating Districts...
- Castro Valley School District
- Dublin Unified School District
- Livermore Valley Joint Unified School District
- Pleasanton Unified School District - Lead Agency\
- Sunol Glen School District